I had three scarves in an exhibition for the Scarf Crazy Yahoo group.
Bothell Library - January, February 2005
My items, the Chocolate Dreams scarf, Tribal Princess mask, and Sea Garden purse on display.
I am in the following handbag exhibitions at www.knotjustknitting.com:
- March 2004: A Walk in the Woods, Mod Triangle Bag, Moonlit Night, Neopolitan, Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink, Will Work for Yarn
- June 2004: Midnight Oasis, Sea Garden
- Feb 2005: Spring Meadow
I am in the following hat exhibitions at www.knotjustknitting.com:
- May 2004: Heritage Mosaic (also worn at the CGOA 2004 fashion show - pictures soon!)
- August 2004: Crazy Indian
- Feb 2005: Rag Tag Hat, Rag Tail Hat, Raggedy Bowl Hat, Raggedy Kitty Hat
Heritage Mosaic hat
Rhythm & Blues sweater
Stitches that Heal
I had several doilies in an exhibit by fiber artist Akiko Kotani. Check out the following stories for details:
The Art of Being Tactile: Works in Fiber, October 1 - November 3, 2003. My purse, Moonlight Night, was featured in this show.